Miyerkules, Enero 15, 2014

The Pain is Worth the Gain

Carrying this child in my womb for nine 

months was sure as hard as hell. Morning 

sickness, eating unusual and gross foods like 

uncooked rice soaked in cold water + nagaraya 

nuts soaked in hot water, crying with no 

reasons at all and overthinking truly 

stressed me out. Let's not forget about the 

stretchmarks and the stitches I still have on 


my tummy... T T

But look at these pictures!!!


It's all worth it! Who cares bout my 

stretchmarks and stitches? Who cares bout 

the sufferings I've been through? Those are 

all done anyway. What matters most is I'm 

still breathing the air HE gives me PLUS I 

get to see this kid as cute as a button 

everyday.





In times like this that I feel alone. All I 

have to do is cry a bit, look at this 

creature and it all goes away. 

The only sad part about watching him ... he 

really grows fast. I need to cherish every 

moment I have with him. Before I know it, my 

baby boy is no longer a baby T T. 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento